The International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (ICFPE) aims to bring together the best minds in academia and industry to discuss the ongoing research and development challenges and to exchange ideas in technology fields relating to flexible and printed electronics.
The ICFPE event is held annually at sites within Eastern Asia. The 7th ICFPE will be held in Yonezawa City, Yamagata, Japan at Yamagata University.
- General Chair:
- Shizuo Tokito (Yamagata University)
- Program Chair:
- Takeo Shiba (Yamagata University)
- Prof. Paul L. Heremans Director at Holst Centre
Professor at KU Leuven
- Mr. Yoneharu Takubo CTO (Chief Technology Officer), JOLED Inc.
- Dr. Jupiter Hu Deputy General Director, Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
- Dr. Akira Yoshino Advisor, Asahi Kasei Corp.
President, Lithium Ion Battery Technology and Evaluation Center (LIBTEC)
- Dr. Melissa E. Grupen-Shemansky CTO, Flexible Electronics & Advanced Packaging
- Yamagata University Research Center for Organic Electronics
- Yamagata University
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Electrochemical Society of Japan (ECSJ)
- The Imaging Society of Japan
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- The Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging (JIEP)
- The Japanese Research Association for Organic Electronics Materials (JOEM)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- The Japanese Society of Printing Science and Technology (JSPST)
- Nanotechnology Business Creation Initiative (NBCI)
- Organic Electronics Association (OE-A)
- Organic Electronics Saxony (OES)
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry (SSOCJ)