JTB Tohoku has booked rooms at several hotels in conference period.
Detail of each hotel is as below, and go to the booking from the Application for Accommodations button.
If rooms are not available or you prefer a different hotel or another hotels,
we suggest the hotels below:
- Hotel Alpha-1 Yonezawa
- Hotel Select-Inn Yonezawa
For your choice of accommodation on ICFPE2016, We offer hotels and recommend “Ryokan” (Japanese traditional hot-spring spa/spa inn).
Please check the detail from below.
Inquiry for Accommodations
The 2016ICFPE Desk
[JTB TOHOKU EC desk]
Application for Accommodations
Online application form has closed.
2016 ICFPE Hotel Map
About Onsen (hot-spring/Spa)
For your choice of accommodation on ICFPE2016, We offer hotels and recommend “Ryokan” (Japanese traditional hot-spring spa/spa inn) listed as follows.
Shirabu Hot-spring (Onsen)
The Shirabu Onsen opened in 1312, located at an altitude of 900m surrounded by Azuma mountain and its nature.
- ① Higashiya Ryokan
- ② Nishiya Ryokan
- ③ Yamanoki Ryokan
- ④ Nakaya Bekkan Fudokaku Ryokan
Shintakanoyu Hot-spring (Onsen)
1126m above sea level, Shintakanoyu is the secret hot-spring, located further into shrabu hot-spring.
- ⑤ Azumaya Ryokan
Onogawa Hot-spring (Onsen)
- ⑥ Kajikaso
Information about our services
※Pick-up shuttle schedule is as follow.
- Departure/ Shirabu Onsen at 8:00am – Arrival/ Yamagata University at 8:30 am
- Departure/ Yamagata University at 6:00pm – Arrival/ Shirabu Onsen at 6:30 pm
- Departure/ Daiichi Hotel at 8:30pm – Arrival/ Shirabu Onsen at 9:00 pm
Wednesday, Sep. 7,
- Departure/ Shirabu Onsen at 8:00am – Arrival/ Yamagata University 8:30 am
- Departure/ Grand Hokuyo at 8:30pm – Arrival/ Shirabu Onsen at 9:00 pm
Wednesday, Sep. 8,
- Departure/ Shirabu Onsen at 8:00am – Arrival/ Yamagata University at 8:30am
|① Higashiya Ryokan||② Nishiya Ryokan||③ Yamanoki Ryokan||④ Nakaya-udokaku
|⑤ Azumaya Ryokan|
|Wi-fi accessibility||lobby & Guestrooms||lobby & Guestrooms||lobby & Guestrooms||lobby &
|English Speaking Stuff||△||△||△||△||△|
- ※Time schedule bound for Azumaya Ryokan will be revised partially.
- ※Please be sure to book a pick-up shuttle bus when you make a hotel reservation. We may not be able to provide your seats if you don’t make a reservation prior to boarding.
- ※If you’re departing from Shintakanoyu hot-spring, it adds approximately 20 min more for each stops to your destination. (Note: Departure time will be 7:40 from Shintakanoyu)
- ※Please contact with your Hotel (Ryokan) directly for detailed pick-up information of above referred to.